Update on Nationwide Sections no longer accepting referees
Discover which sections in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA will no longer be accepting referees and how these sections will be researched and ranked.
Chambers USA 2023 Nationwide Section Update
The Chambers USA team will not be contacting referees for the following areas of research. Instead, the team will take into account referee feedback from all applicable state-based research.
This only applies to the following Nationwide sections.
- Antitrust: Plaintiff
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Crime & Investigations
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Environment: Mainly Transactional
- False Claims Act
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Insurer
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Policyholder
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance
- Insurance: Transactional & Regulatory
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: Trial Lawyers
- Private Equity: Buyouts
- Real Estate
- Securities: Litigation
- Securities: Litigation: Mainly Plaintiff
- Tax: Corporate & Finance